It’s that time of year again, when you get to take a peek inside some of Kelowna’s most fabulously decorated holiday homes.
The Central Okanagan Hospice Association’s Homes for the Holidays tour is once again a virtual affair. The fundraising event was so popular last year that COHA will be streaming the two-hour show twice this time around to ensure everyone gets an opportunity to see this season’s wonderful decorative creations.
The tour will take place on Saturday, Nov. 27, at 6:45 p.m., and then it will be shown again on Sunday, Dec. 5, at 2 p.m. The show on Nov. 27 will conclude with a live question-and-answer session with the homeowners about what went into the thinking behind their displays.
This year’s lineup includes:
- A Tuscan inspired home filled with greenery and sophistication.
- A newly renovated home painstakingly decorated by an event planner more accustomed to making her client’s dreams come true than her own.
- A home where the home owner and her young family embrace the whimsy of the holiday season.
- A home owner whose previous home was featured in the wildly popular home and decor blog Apartment Therapy.
- A multi-award winning local designer known for her minimalist style who is opening the door to her own home.
The show will also feature holiday tips, with segments featuring ideas about creating a stunning grazing platter, mixing up sparkling cocktails, styling your fireplace mantle, setting a cute table and festive holiday makeup looks to try.
Tickets, which must be purchased by Nov. 25, and more information are available here.